There is power in words.
They move and inspire, educate and inform, promote and expose.
They have power to impact what we think, believe, and do.
My writing began with creating cook books around age five, (illustrated, and, of course, tested in the home kitchen). It progressed to illustrated stories with maps (like Winnie the Pooh), papers for school, two screen plays adapted from novels, major in Creative Writing, articles, poems, more papers, another illustrated children’s book, commercials, short stories, newscast segments, more screen plays, and more published pieces. After graduating with a B.F.A in Electronic Media I began doing business writing through various jobs in the music and software creation industries. On the technical side I do release notes, corporate communications, training manuals, process identification and documentation, as well as executive reports. Creatively, I do copy for radio & TV commercials, promotions, blogs, newsletters, website content, menus, articles and ads – lots of social media ads.
Technical Writing Services offered;
- Release Notes
- Corporate Communications
- Documentation – process identification, executive reports, Visio, Microsoft Project, Power Point presentations
- Training Manuals
Creative Writing Services offered;
- Copy for Internet, TV, radio, and print commercials
- Ad copy for Facebook
- Create and manage social media ads
- Create and populate Tweetables with relevant hashtags for greater exposure
- Create and manage posts for Facebook and Twitter
- Blog content, from scratch or I can edit and perfect yours
- Website content creation
- Menus, (for both adults and kids)
Call or email to discuss your needs and get a quote today! (865) 304-4922 firstname.lastname@example.org